Lists of heart symbols with their Alt Code and Unicode values. Here you can find all heart symbol types, and learn how to use them.
Heart Sign Alt Code
There is only one representation of the heart symbol text by an Alt Code value. The Alt Code value of the heart sign is 3. You can easily text love heart just by using Alt key, and number 3 on your keyboard.
How to text love heart by using its Alt Code ❣
- Make sure you switch on the NumLock,
- press and hold down the Alt key,
- type the Alt Code value of the heart sign 3 on the numeric pad,
- release the Alt key and you got a ♥ heart sign.
** Above mentioned procedure is not aplicable for MacOS.
For more information on how to use symbols, emojis please check our How to use Alt-Codes? page.
Heart emoji list with new heart symbol types, including "white heart", "brown heart", "smiling face with hearts" for you to use on your blogs and social pages like facebook, Google+, twitter etc. You can copy & paste heart emojis anywhere you like, or you can use their Unicode Hex values on your web page design, or computer programing.
|Heart Symbol Type
|White Heart Suit
|Black Heart Suit
|Heavy Heart Exclamation Mark Ornament
|Heavy Black Heart
|Rotated Heavy Black Heart Bullet
|Heart With Tip On The Left
|Heart With Arrow
|Heart Symbol Type
|Heart With Ribbon
|Smiling Face With Hearts
|Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
|Face Blowing a Kiss
|Smiling Cat Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
|Couple With Heart
|Rotated Floral Heart Bullet
|Reversed Rotated Floral Heart Bullet
|Cjk Radical Heart One
|Cjk Radical Heart Two
|Kangxi Radical Heart
The meaning of Heart Symbols
There is a number of heart symbols you can use to make your messages look more attractive to your recipients. Let’s take a look at what they mean.
- A White Heart Suit can be presented as a heart with a red outline, but some platforms may show it as a heart symbol with a black outline. It is often used for marking a heart suit, along with the clubs, diamonds, and spades.
- A Black Heart is shown as the totally black heart and can be used to demonstrate sorrow, dark humor, darkness in the heart, or other similar emotions.
- A Red Heart (also known as Love Heart or sometimes as Heavy Black Heart), is a traditional red heart used to express love or being the best friend.
- A Yellow Heart is displayed as a heart of yellow or golden color. It is very often used to demonstrate the most important friendship and mark the best friends. In some platforms, a yellow #1BF heart automatically becomes a red heart in two weeks.
- A Blue Heart, one of the recently added heart symbols. It is considered to be the symbol of peace, deep and quiet love, skies and harmony, loyalty and infinite trust.
- A Green Heart usually symbolizes jealousy, envy, as well as the love for nature, growth, and development.
- A Purple or Violet Heart is a traditional symbol of Military veterans. It is used to underline sensitive and understanding love, honor and respect, sacrifice and forgiveness.
- A Broken Heart can be used as an emoji to show broken feelings, missing someone or living an unshared love.
- A Beating Heart is usually presented as a red or pink heart with a few vibration lines above it. This is one of the heart symbols, which can be used to represent love and life inspired by love.
- A Heavy Heart Exclamation is a popular emoji used to mark a warning or advice given with deep love, as well as the feeling of missing someone deeply loved.
- A Heart with a Ribbon or A Gift Heart is represented by a red or pink heart wrapped with a yellow ribbon. Someone, who talks about his or her love as a gift or God’s blessing, can use this one. It certainly can be used to symbolize a coming gift from someone who loves you.
- A Heart with an Arrow is usually represented as a red or pink color heart hit by a yellow, purple, brown, or blue arrow (depending on the platform). As a symbol of Cupid, it can be used to show that someone has fallen in love, or as the main symbol of the Valentine’s Day.
- Revolving Hearts are usually presented as two red or pink color hearts revolving in a circle, but some platforms present this symbol as 3 or 4 revolving hearts. This emoji can be used to underline multiple love interests, as well as a kind of love involving a few people (i.e. a family, etc.)
- A Growing Heart is one of the heart symbols proposed and created by Japanese developers, and it is usually used to demonstrate a kind of growing love or an expression of cute and inspiring love.
- A Sparking Heart is represented by a pink or red heart with two or more yellow or white color stars. This is a wonderful emoji to present precious love or the love of divine creatures.
- A Heart Decoration can be represented by a variety of heart decoration symbols of red, pink, or purple color, or as a heart with a pattern. It is usually used to show that love is a beautiful decoration for our life. It can be used as a symbol of romance, long friendship and mutual affection.